Check out Snapshot Musings for our latest makeovers!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Bolder Brows

I've always loved thicker eyebrows.  In my opinion, they make a face look stronger and bolder.  Eyeshadow, eyeliner and lashes aren't the only way to add drama to the eyes.  Being someone who has sparse eyebrows, I use my pencil and shadow to thicken and lengthen my brows.  The key thing to remember when wearing thicker brows is that shaping is still VERY important.  Wearing a bold brow doesn't mean letting them grow wild and caterpillar-like.  Opt for a straight or arched shape, it doesn't really matter, just ensure they are shaped!   




I simply love this brow kit from Sephora.  It comes complete with three brow stencils from natural to dramatic arches, a duo brow gel and powder compact to fill in and shape brows, a clear brow mascara to hold brows in place, tweezers, and an eyebrow brush.  No excuse for being disheveled now!

No comments:

Post a Comment